Thursday, November 3, 2011

11/3/11 class notes

Afterword

-Dan uses hypothetical stuations that will get pople to stray away the banking system.
-Creating a new cause to distract those from what was going on
the canvas bags that are used in pricechopper
-He used each wing from the dragon fly affect to properly reach his goal
- set goals
- grabbed attention; youtube, sound of  a the plastic bag. Connection that every a time a bag opened something bad would happen. Eventually setting it up so that people would use canvas over plastic
- let people put in their own oppinions
-Put this cause in the hands of people that the audience would look up to
- He was pasionate enough about this cause that it made it easy for him to do all of these things
-Uses kids to get to their parents through twitter, and youtube
Also using technology such as flip video camera
CONCLUSION- any tool is a subject to misuse, and new tools are particulary prone to this because people don't have sufficient exprience to know hwat their pitfalls are
-Do not get distracted by other people's goals when setting out to reach our own





YOUR TURN
 create a new campaign to distract from your own problems
If i were a celeberity, and in the middle of getting a divorce I would use this attention for a greater good. When doing so I would also deflect the attention from myself. First I would set up a game plan/ or goals; decide over all what I wanted to achieve. In this case it would be awareness for some sort of medical disorder. I would grab the attention of my audience by using my situation to draw them in, they I would tell them about my cause. From there I would get the audience invovled some how, through facebook, twitter, youtube. By using the social networking websites it would enable those to vocie their own oppinion on the topic.


 This was done to show that the problem is the motive- nutural methods were given with in the  book.

No comments:

Post a Comment