Thursday, December 8, 2011

Free write 12/8/11

what will be my greatest aspect in preparing for the next twelve days
whats going to be the greatest detriment


The next twelve days of this semester are the most important; finals week. An hour or two for each test; an hour that will represent a whole semester's worth of work in one test. Sounds stressful right? well it is. There are many things that one can do to prepare for this week. Some of the major aspect will be time management, priorities, and be organized in general. Now, when it comes down to time management, it is basically picking and choosing. Should I spend an hour in saga talking, and socializing, or should I spend that hour in the library. Priorities; which information should be focused on more than the rest. Organized; making study guides, keeping a schedule. My personal detriment; being over whelmed, I tend to look at the bigger picture instead of focusing on micro goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment