Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Free write 10/11/11

 A system I am invovled in is Siena College. As of last may 2011 I was enrolled as a student at this insitituion; after this act was comitted I was officailly apart of the Siena system. I then  had to wait to hear from the school about my financial aid package, then from there I would apply for a student loan. The fact that I would have to wait for this letter to come in the mail would hold up my application for my student loan.  This loan would allow me to attend Siena college this fall. When I got this letter I was able to apply and official attend classes. Another system that is involved in becoming a college student is purchasing books. I would have to wait until I recieved my book list from my professors, then hope that the book store would have them in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment